When Life Begins
About “When Life Begins” by Abu Yahya
- “When Life Begins” is the English translation of the bestselling Urdu novel titled “Jab Zindagi Shuru Hogi” by Abu Yahya.
- The book provides a comprehensive sketch of the world and life in the hereafter in the form of an interesting novel.
- The first book of its kind which was read by more than hundred thousand readers.
- “When Life Begins” by Abu Yahya has changed many lives and has now become a movement in its own right.
- A writing that will strengthen your belief in God and the Hereafter.
- A an unforgettable tale and a life-changing Book!.
- The book has been translated in English, French, Hindi, Sindhi and many other languages.
Get “When Life Begins” by Abu Yahya
- You can order paperback copy of “When Life Begins” for home delivery by clicking on the ‘Order Printed Book’ button below.
- If you would like to download an electronic copy of “When Life Begins”, please use the button “Download Pdf” at the bottom of the page.
- “When Life Begins” is also available on our YouTube channel. To listen the book on YouTube, click “Listen on YouTube” button.
More About “When Life Begins” by Abu Yahya
‘When Life Begins’ by Abu Yahya is the English translation of the bestselling Urdu novel titled ‘Jab Zindagi Shuru Hogi’. The English translation was first published online in October 2012. The paperback was published by Inzaar Publications in November 2012.
Some passages from the book are reproduced below. We hope that your first reading of this book is just as exciting as it was for millions of other readers!
“The people of Hell were engulfed in a never-ending darkness of various negative emotions, including shame, disgrace, regret, apprehension, humiliation, sorrow, disappointment, agony, hardships and self-blame. If the sky had the ability to lament, it would have recited an elegy on the misfortune of those who had failed on this Day of Judgement. If Earth had the ability to express itself, it too would have recited a tragic poem on the condition of the people of Hell. If words had a voice, even they would have decried their failure in portraying the utter misfortune of the people of Hell.”
I felt the urge to somehow turn the wheel of time backwards, return to the old world, and show this scene to the people of the world. If that were possible, I would shout myself hoarse saying to them:
“O’ all of you hard working people, competing with each other for the sake of worldly wealth and possessions; leave the rat race! If you have to compete, compete for success on this day. If you have to race against others, race to attain the Paradise. If you have to make schemes, scheme to save yourself from the Hell. You compete to leave others behind in material possessions like plots of land, shops, houses, status, carriers, cars, jewellery, and expensive dresses etc.
You rejoice at attaining worldly success and cry on losing it. If you want to rejoice, rejoice at the hope of attaining the Paradise, and if you have to cry, cry at the prospect of being sent to the Hell. Live for this day and die for this day… the day when life will begin, never to end again.”