Course “Wajood-e Bari Taala aur Tawheed kay Dalail”
This course is comprised of 10 lectures and its duration is 2 ½ months. The course highlights the concepts related to the existence of Allah and arguments of Oneness of God (Tawheed توحيد) based on the facts mentioned in the Holy Quran.
The Course, at present, is comprised of following two Parts:
- Wajood-e-Barri Tala (4 Lectures)
- Tawheed Kay Dalail (6 Lectures)
Part 1: Wajood-e- Barri Tala
God has always been the prime necessity of Mankind. Man was created with a consciousness of God but with the passage of time Monotheism changed into polytheism. Abu Yahya in his signature style has proven the existence of God while tracing the history of polytheism, atheism, socialism and philosophy.
Part 2: Tauheed kay dalail
Belief in oneness of Allah is a basic ingredient of Faith; to believe in one God and submit oneself before Him has always been the basic requirement of Invitation to Faith. God has not only described it in the Holy Quran but has also given elaborate explanation of it over and over again through rational and natural logic. The descriptive logic makes this invitation to Faith acceptable for every reasonable and sensible person. Sir Abu Yahya has devised it into an online course comprising of a number of lectures.
Lectures are shared online through WhatsApp on weekly basis. After listening to each lecture, the participants are required to solve online quiz, which would enable them to grasp the main points of the lectures. On successful completion of the Course, participants will be awarded the course completion e-certificate / certificate.
- 1 Course Akhirat K Dalail by Abu Yahya Lecture 1 16:58
- 2 Course Akhirat K Dalail by Abu Yahya Lecture 2 21:10
- 3 Course Akhirat K Dalail by Abu Yahya Lecture 3 21:57
- 4 Course Akhirat K Dalail by Abu Yahya Lecture 4 20:58
- 5 Course Akhirat K Dalail by Abu Yahya Lecture 5 19:23
- 6 Course Akhirat K Dalail by Abu Yahya Lecture 6 24:13